Saturday, February 2, 2013

Update #1

I am a teenager that likes to work on my computer in my spare time. Now before you say anything, I don't mean video games. I mean making video games. Ever since I was little I liked to creat things with my hands now that I am a bit older I have found a new hobby, making video games.

First, I am going to talk a little bit about my game that I am making. Little Green Alien is about a alien that was shot from the sky and landed on the earth. He ends up getting captured by the government and is tested by some scientists. These tests are little obstacle courses that the scientists set up. 

Here is an example of one of those obstacle courses. I hope you like it.
 From now on every week I will be posting my updates on this blog. Depending if I have any time. If you come here I hope you enjoy and I also hope that you come back next Friday for hopefully more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment